Access information about your child through our Renweb system.
2020-2021 Academic Calendar
Stay up-to-date with the happenings on campus with our Academic calendar.
Visit our forms page to complete forms such as: medical, uniform measurement, and roommate questionnaire.
What To Bring Guide
View our infographic detailing your packing list.
Check out our FAQ to see if you can find an answer to a question you have.
Need to reach out? Visit our “Contact Us” section and get in touch.
- I haven’t enrolled my child yet but would like more information about the school.
Please complete a request information form with your personal details.
- What are your plans for reopening this Fall?
Our president, Dr. Groves, has written a statement about reopening school this fall. You can read it here.
- How do I access my child’s grades?
Click the Access Renweb button above. From there, enter your username and password.
- I can’t access Renweb. What do I need to do?
Please write an email to Mr. Chris Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I send my child a package?
Students may receive mail and packages at school; please ensure the student’s full name is clearly labeled in the address as follows:
Oak Hill Academy
2635 Oak Hill Rd.
Mouth of Wilson, VA 24363
- How can I update my contact information?
Please complete the contact update form.
- How do I get to Oak Hill Academy?
Visit our location map page for information on how to get to Oak Hill Academy.
- I have another question. Who do I contact?
Health and Safety
Aaron Butt, Director of Student Affairs and Dean of Boys
Mr. Butt is also your contact for MALE DORM.