Access information about your child through our Renweb system.
2020-2021 Academic Calendar
Announcement for OHA Families:
It is wonderful having our students back on campus as we kick off our second semester in-person here on “The Hill”! Please note that OHA often communicates with our families via email, so please let us know if your contact details have changed.
Visit our forms page to complete forms such as: medical, uniform measurement, and roommate questionnaire.
What To Bring Guide
View our packing list infographic.
Need to reach out? Visit our “Contact Us” section below.
Check out our FAQ for help with your question.
- I haven’t enrolled my child yet but would like more information about the school.
Please complete a request information form with your personal details.
- What are your plans for reopening this Fall?
Our president, Dr. Groves, has written a statement about reopening school this fall. You can read it here.
- How do I access my child’s grades?
Click the Access Renweb button above. From there, enter your username and password.
- I can’t access Renweb. What do I need to do?
Please write an email to Mr. Chris Hill at email@example.com.
- How can I send my child a package?
Students may receive mail and packages at school; please ensure the student’s full name is clearly labeled in the address as follows:
Oak Hill Academy
2635 Oak Hill Rd.
Mouth of Wilson, VA 24363
- How can I update my contact information?
Please complete the contact update form.
- How do I get to Oak Hill Academy?
Visit our location map page for information on how to get to Oak Hill Academy.
- I have another question. Who do I contact?