Access information about your child through our Renweb system.
Visit our forms page to locate forms such as: medical, uniform measurements, roommate questionnaire, and more.
View our packing list infographic.
Need to reach out? Visit our “Contact Us” section below.
Check out our FAQ for help with your question.
- I haven’t enrolled my child yet but would like more information about the school.
Please complete a request information form with your personal details.
- What are your plans for reopening this Fall?
We are planning an in-person Summer Session 2021 and a “more normal” Fall 2021 term. More detailed information about these terms is forthcoming. Our president, Dr. Groves, wrote a statement last summer about the principles that guided our successful reopening for 2020-21. You can read it here.
- How do I access my child’s grades?
Click the Access Renweb button above. From there, enter your username and password.
- I can’t access Renweb. What do I need to do?
Please write an email to Mr. Chris Hill at email@example.com.
- How can I send my child a package?
Students may receive mail and packages at school; please ensure the student’s full name is clearly labeled in the address as follows:
Oak Hill Academy
2635 Oak Hill Rd.
Mouth of Wilson, VA 24363
- How can I update my contact information?
Please complete the contact update form.
- How do I get to Oak Hill Academy?
Visit our location map page for information on how to get to Oak Hill Academy.
- I have another question. Who do I contact?